It's my birthday, so I'm sharing a mixed collection of a few of the cool video clips I've stumbled on but haven't previously posted. No links to each other - just all really cool in their own ways.
An amateur rocket that climbs to an incredible altitude of 37,000 metres - complete with curvature of the Earth clearly visible:
A comet that plunged in the Sun back in October, followed immediately by a massive coronal mass ejection. Scientists said it was most likely just a coincidence. Watch and decide for yourself:
Watch a water droplet bounce - on water!
With only one sixth Earth's gravity, getting about on the Moon should be easy peasy right? Yeah no...:
Dev Harlan blends art with tech, and seriously messes with your mind doing it...:
Dev Harlan - "Parmenides I", 2011 from Dev Harlan on Vimeo.
And a victory for the environment of sorts:
Explosive Breach of Condit Dam from Andy Maser on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!