8 January 2012

Five people playing one guitar - brilliantly. Enjoy!

Now and then a musical act comes along who make you just go 'wow!'

A Facebook friend posted a link to this this morning, and they've roped me in. And its nothing to do with the five people playing a single guitar simultaneously act - although that is truly impressive!

I'm just entranced by how good the music is. Walk Off The Earth is the assemblage. The song is a cover of Somebody that I Used to Know.



Enjoy. Then enjoy some more tracks: http://www.walkofftheearth.com/

@RussellCrowe did:
Check out Walk Off the Earth's cover of Somebody I used to know. Brilliant
@WalkOffTheEarth A revelation. What a collection of voices. Do you write your own songs?
Indeed they do.

While listening to some great talent, check out this: Lauren Lucille. Just a short teaser unfortunately...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!