So very close... But not quite there.
Still - very happy with how much the blog readership as grown these last few months. 2396 visits in December alone.
Most popular post to date remains Carbon Tax Explained with 687 views. Followed by Carbon tax and ETS explained, and why the Liberals' "Direct Action" actually means more taxes on 396.
Most read post for December was An awesome early Christmas morning sky viewing, totally worth getting up early for with 150 reads - and a very low bounce rate for that one, thanks to reposting by the Google Blogger team themselves!
On Twitter, I don't know where these followers come from, and I always cull out the spambots. Over 3625 tweets, it has replaced a lot of what I used to put on Facebook, but also opened up so much more in the way of information and friendships. I doubted Twitter once. Not any more.
My NYE resolution is to keep on blogging and tweeting. Thanks for your support! And Happy New Year to you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!