1 May 2012

Neil Armstrong - a special Australian interview (video - part 1)

Last year, the Australian Certified Practising Accountants hosted a presentation in Sydney by Neil Armstrong - yes that guy! And yes - accountants!

My wife is one of said CPA accountants, so both of us were able to attend this one-off opportunity. It was pricey, but would not have missed it.

I watched Armstrong step onto the Moon back in 1969 - with all the other children of the Red Hill Primary School (Canberra) on a single tiny black and white television. And black and white was right - blotches was really all we saw, and my only memory of the audio was teachers shushing everyone. But I do remember the event!

I have video footage of the event that I must get around to uploading. But in the meantime, the CPA have started releasing a pre-recorded interview with Armstrong:



Armstrong interview Part 1 - 15 minutes.

This is Part 1, with three more part to come over the next few weeks.

It's embedded Flash, so you'll have to click over. I'll post the other parts here as they are released.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!