15 August 2012

Crikey - 40,000 views! And now I'm 'published' and podcasted...


Thanks Mars Curiosity! You sure helped bump up the viewership of this blog. Some time over the last couple of days, the numbers flew past 40,000 views.

And some of my posts on science and astronomy are now being published and podcasted.

I'm now a writer for Australian Science, with three posts so far, although you may have seen them here first:



On the 365 Days of Astronomy podcast, my interview with Brian Boyle has been posted in two episodes, with editing help from Steve Nerlich of Cheap Astronomy podcast fame:


And finally, I joined the Science On Top podcast episode all about the Mars Curiosity landing.

All up, a big couple of weeks for this little blog.

They aren't peer-reviewed science journals to be sure, but I think there's an important role for straight up science communication in spreading news of the many awesome things happening in and around our world to people who don't necessarily read academic journals.


1 comment:

Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!