27 December 2012

"Orphan Black" trailer looks good. From BBC America. We need the ABC to lock this in for Australia!

The folk over at the very cool io9.com have posted this short trailer for a new series from BBC America about a woman who starts running into identical hers, and falls into a rabbit hole of intrigue and danger.

Sci fi, clones, suspense, looks like a strong female lead (there are getting to be many more of those lately—a good thing), BBC pedigree, the ingredients are stacking up for show with promise.

And let's face it—TV needs some quality sci fi...

We SO need to lobby the ABC's Mark Scott to make sure when it opens on March 30 in the US, we get it here too.





1 comment:

  1. I saw this trailer when I was in the US last week. I hope it will be coming to Australian TV as well.

    ReplyDelete

Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!