5 March 2013

My photos of all the Enlighten projections for Old Parliament House, Canberra

Enlighten: Old Parliament House
Artist: Martin Ollman


Over several hours on Sunday night, I photographed all of the wonderful projections on the landmark buildings in Canberra's parliamentary triangle. There are too many for a single blog post, so I'm splitting them up by building.

Enlighten: Old Parliament House

These photos are of the Old Parliament House, now also known as the Museum of Australian Democracy.

Enlighten: Old Parliament House

As a very long façade, it must have been a massive undertaking to light up this building, so there aren't many individual changes. It does look lovely with the reflections across the pond.



Enlighten: Old Parliament House

All photos are copyright and cannot be reproduced without permission. They can be viewed in higher resolution on my Flickr page, and I'm happy to arrange prints or canvasses if you wish.

Enlighten: Old Parliament House

I'll probably go back to capture detailed shots of OPH. These ones are back a long way to capture the full width.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!