Over several hours on Sunday night, I photographed all of the wonderful projections on the landmark buildings in Canberra's parliamentary triangle. There are too many for a single blog post, so I'm splitting them up by building.
This one is titled The Federation Game:
Not hard to imagine you're at the Parthenon:
This is about the Gold Rush era:
This is beautiful:
Right before the previous one came on, there were moving patterns of swirls. This photo spanned over the two, giving an intriguing mashup of the two:
All photos are copyright and cannot be reproduced without permission. They can be viewed in higher resolution on my Flickr page, and I'm happy to arrange prints or canvasses if you wish.
There were a lot of different projections on the Library!
| Artist: Martin Ollman |
It wouldn't be the Centenary of Canberra, without Walter Burley Griffin and Marion Griffin—our city's designers— featuring:
This and several others of the Enlighten works were designed by friend and photography mentor Martin Ollman.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!