9 December 2011

Woo hoo - my blog has hit 6000 views. Thanks whoever you are!

Just broke through the 6000 individual views mark for my little blog.

I don't know who you are because it's kind of a feedback-free zone. But someone keeps coming back. 68 views just for the posts I wrote today.


The Beach House blog has always really been about an easy way for me to store and find items I found interesting. And it is proving a whole lot easier than finding something I shared on Facebook! Now I guess the kinds of things that tweak my interests must be doing similarly for other people out there.

Would be nice if someone left the odd comment or two, or even just some likes/don't likes.

Anyway - thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! :)

    I guess networkedblogs.com does bring traffic after all.

    ReplyDelete

Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!