Another great article this week from Crispin Hull looking at how helpful the always-available Internet is making life.
One aspect of the internet not mentioned, which I have grown to rely on a lot, is online reviews.
I used a removalist recently and it was abysmal. In so many ways. Online I found shocking reviews. So have added my own. Wish I'd looked first. (Conroy Removals in Caboolture - I'm talking about you!)
So now I check everything from accommodation to movies to tourist attractions to which coffee maker to buy. There's an online review site that can help you avoid wasting your hard-earned on a dud.
So the non-performers have nowhere to hide. If they are smart they are online monitoring their image and providing feedback and even the occasional mea culpa, then going away and rethinking how they do things in their business.
If they aren't smart they probably haven't even discovered email yet but spend their nights wondering where all their business is disappearing to...
Have you explored the ways going online can help your decision making?
(First attempt at posting to the blog from the new Blogger iPhone app. Hard to embed links or web pictures...)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share, "Like", or comment on this post. Feedback is fuel for the blogger!