These FREE tickets will disappear quickly folks so get in quick.
NADA Administrator and former Space Shuttle astronaut Charles Bolden will address this Canberra audience on the next frontiers for NASA's space program.
It's on Tuesday 3 April from 5:30 to 6:30, at the Finkel Lecture Theatre in the John Curtin School of Medicine at the ANU.
Bookings are essential - here.
We get some wonderful brainfood opportunities here in Canberra.
We also have Nobel Laureate Brian Schmidt at CSIRO on 4 April, and Richard Dawkins at the ANU on 10 April. All free.
Love this town!
I am booked to go to those other 2, but I hope they record this one and put it on their Youtube channel - I already have 3 other things on the same night ... one at the same time at the Academy of Science that gets recorded and should be online a day or 2 later, and one at the National Museum a bit earlier that I might be able to leave a bit early from and get to the other one I want to go to at CSIRO a bit later that evening ... anyone know a way I can clone a few copies of myself and go to all of them? lol
ReplyDelete(preferably ones that work a bit like IMAP email, not pop3 e-mail - so I can synchronise them all and have the real me remember all the talks later ;-)